The many benefits of massage
- Dilates the blood vessels, improves circulation and relieves congestion throughout the body.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph and speeds the elimination of toxins.
- Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension
- Increases blood supply and nutrition to muscles and prevents build up of lactic acid resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Breaks down excessive scar tissue and adhesions within damaged muscle.
- Localised tissue stretching and improved flexibility.
- Improves muscle tone and can help prevent or delay muscular atrophy resulting from forced inactivity.
- Can have a sedative or stimulating effect on the nervous system, depending on the type and length of massage treatment given.
- Above All It : Makes you feel good!
Knot free and tension free once again, thanks Tisha